Tuesday, December 30, 2008

After Christmas....

My musicians in their Christmas best.

Do you have any ideas how long it took to get a
photo with everyone and the dog looking?
Well, we put our Christmas decorations and gifts away a bit earlier than usual this year. My Christmas gifts are arriving today....new furniture (hurray!)!! All last week, I prayed that Haley wouldn't get sick because she had so many different performances.
So, she waited to catch a cold on Saturday. She was a bit hoarse yesterday but feeling a little better, so I am not sure whether she is getting better or whether it was the calm before an infection. For a child who was soooo sick during the first 3 years of her life, the last 3 have been not that bad with only a few stomach viruses and colds. So, I am knocking wood that she stays on that course and works her way through this one.
It will be nice to have a few days this week without anything scheduled in the evenings and I am looking forward to nothing at all to do on the 1st or on Saturday.


No comments: