Saturday, June 23, 2012

Catching Up Post....

Buffy chillin'
 I have been so busy this month and haven't had any time to keep my blog updated with all that's going on around. I hope to catch up with myself in the next few days. First off, our chicks are growing. They have been enjoying free range of our large fenced in back yard for a few weeks now. I let them out of the coop when I get up every morning between 5:30-6:30am...yeah, I know I am up early. They roam the yard, dust bathe in the raised beds, and hide from the heat in the trees along the front fence. First thing in the morning, they follow me back up to the house and spend a bit of time looking in the sliding glass door or hanging out on the furniture. Around 8:30pm, they all head back into the coop.

Here are some funny pictures of the girls I took last week....

Checkin' out the patio.

Hey, whatcha got there?!

Cleo the Phoenix...still the smallest and prettiest chick.

No comments: