Monday, November 05, 2007

Payment in full...

I am awful about having money with me and paying for things that are weekly. I generally carry no money with me and prefer to pay by the month or, preferably, by the year so I don't forget.

Today after another wonderful fiddle lesson, we said our goodbyes and walked out the door. It wasn't until I was buckling Haley into the carseat that I realized I hadn't paid the instructor. I ran back inside and apologized. Her instructor laughed and pointed to a cartoon on her wall saying that she always feels like the teacher in the cartoon after a lesson with Haley.

It was a For Better or Worse cartoon with the child having a great piano lesson then handing a check to the teacher who is saying something along the lines of feeling like the lesson had been payment enough.

No comments: