Sunday, October 20, 2013

Homecoming 2013

Dylan is playing football again this year. This weekend is homecoming for our local high school. I never make it to the Friday night varsity games because I take Haley to orchestra but his Daddy gets to every game....divide and conquer is the name of the game in our house. Dylan plays almost the whole game for JV but has yet to get on the field in a varsity game. He is only a sophmore and it is a large team. He is improving every game and has come a long way in the three years he has been playing football. I have watched him make some great plays this year.


Here are some pictures of my boys and their dates. I had to follow Newt to his date's home to get some pics then go back home and take Dylan to pick up his date and take them to a friend's house for photos. Thank goodness Newt is driving now and could bring them both home.

Newt and Madison

Dylan and Paige

Dylan and Paige fooling around.

Dylan and his buddy, Chris, fooling around. 
Funny, I remember a similar picture of his daddy and his friends in high school.

No comments: