Monday, July 02, 2007

I feel like I am living in a musical today...aahhhh!

Haley woke up this morning singing and has been singing ever since. She hummed along to all the Suzuki songs she knows, made up melodies to go to her own words, and informed me that I should sing any answer to the questions she sings me. (This was all before breakfast.) Whenever I looked at her strangely she said, "I just can't get these songs out of my head!"

I think I hear her still singing while playing outside with Lily.

On a brighter note...(excuse the pun) she had a wonderful violin lesson today. A complete turn around from the wiggly, over-tired child she was last week. She listened and tried her best at everything.

Daddy and Dylan are tearing out the cedar room in the basement. When we first moved into this house, it was the only thing about the house I liked but now that we have remodelled and had a flood in the basement from a break in the washer hose leading to worries about mold, it is not so difficult to see it go. Dylan is right at home doing the demolition work. I have never seen a child who likes to work the way that boy does.

No comments: